03 November 2011

this is what my life has come to

Guess what! Guess what! Guess what!

Yesterday, I walked through many leaves, and they crunched.

Perhaps that was only exciting to me.

This autumn has been long and colorful, here in Universe City. There have been many more brilliant, warm days than seems usual to me, which is only fair given that the summer didn't even start until August. The trees are still flamboyantly colorful here in November, and the lack of rain means that they are not plastered pathetically to the pavement like they usually are this time of year.

Crunch.

I started taking pictures of the particularly pretty sets of trees. You'll get those here in probably several weeks, considering that I have yet to download the pictures from my trip to Michigan. I am spectacularly bad at that sort of thing, even when I know that there are adorable nephew-and-niece pictures on there.

Crunch.

No comments: