02 November 2011

sweatpants

I am sitting on my couch contemplating the fact that I need to run to the store but I am already in my pajamas.

It's tedious to go to the store in your pajamas. It's even more tedious to change. I would never go to, say, Stall-Tart in my pajamas, because I have standards, but maybe I could go to the grocery store over by campus. College students shop in sweatpants all the time. Admittedly, in order to blend in, I should roll over the waist of my sweatpants several times so a thong shows above them (I don't think I own a thong), but maybe only the college students will notice if I wear my sweatpants at a normal height without a thong showing.

I am old.

I kind of like being old. It's much more interesting than being 20 and spending all this time trying to show off your thong so the boys will think you are hawt.

Okay, I'm going to the store. In my pajamas.

...

Well, that was fun. It's cold out there. It's also raining. I was glad to have my cozy sweatpants on.

No comments: