04 November 2011

still falling badly

So, I have mentioned that I can't fall.

I still can't fall.

No, really. I used to be able to at least fall on the not-thrown-straight-back falls, like when someone steps through with their foot behind you and spins you so you end up landing on your side underneath them. It's much easier than just a straight fall.

Except I can't even do that anymore. I must never again take a week off to go to the Mitten and then have another holiday (Halloween) in there. Two weeks without falling has made me incapable of any of it.

You are supposed to fall on your back, sort of rolling along the length of your back to spread out the force, with your head tucked in and your arms out to slap the ground.

I apparently fall in a fetal position, like a stone.

It hurts.

No comments: