02 May 2007

testing testing (1,2,3)

It's really too bad to be done with exams. I mean, don't get me wrong, I'm glad. But I just got good at it! I just got to the point where I could very calmly say, "I have four days to study for this exam." And every day I could get up, and study, and go to bed, and get up, and study again. At the end of the allotted time, I could very calmly go to the exam and take it, knowing that it would be fine, and walk out and be over it. Next thing.

I had just reached that point of being able to be so very calm about exams.

And they are over.

But! 30 page paper awaits. We'll see if I can maintain the calm through that one.

1 comment:

traci said...

oh, you SO will be calm about the 30 pages. for the following reasons:
1. you've written dozens of papers.
2. you have never not gotten one done, or failed one. ever. why would you now?
3. you have perspective.