11 May 2005

so...

so... guess where i am?

IN AN EXAM. I finished it, I sent it in (via the "upload softest" button), but I'm still sitting here because I thought it might be really distracting to people to have me pack up and leave, obviously done, from a silent room 20 minutes before the end of the exam. But I was sick of the exam and didn't want to look at it anymore, so I sent it in. I couldn't think of anything else to say. And it wasn't like a right/wrong answer question. The last question was a "what other problems can you think of with this proposal?" question, and I came up with about ten of them and then said ENOUGH and sent it in. I just wanted to be done. It's been so so so hard to care about this last exam - while the weather gets nicer and the traveling gets closer and I never really liked the class anyway.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I am now a second year law student (go 2Ls!).

I should have left... 20 minutes is unbearably long when you have to sit looking at the clock and cannot leave the room and really really have to go to the bathroom, due to a frappucino that your roommate bought you at the corner bodega because you gave her a bottle of vitamin water when she was running late for her last exam.

Still five minutes to go. Hm. Let's see. I'm sure you don't want to see my lists of crap to buy at CVS. I'm sure you don't want to see my lists of things to bring to Africa.

Oh, here's a fun tidbit. M (my other roommate) and I have to pack up all our stuff today because my amazingly wonderful friend T is going to DRIVE into New York City tomorrow (come on, round of applause, who wants to drive in this city? - actually, maybe she'll make me drive. huh.) to help us move all our apartment stuff from our law school apartment to the apartment that M is going to stay in this summer in Brooklyn. This means lots of boxes, stairs, tiredness, crabbiness, donuts, you know, the whole moving gig. Plus packing for Africa.

The next 48 hours are going to be madness.

But my exams are done!!! Unbelievable. I made it through one year.

One minute left. Better post this so i'm not typing when they make us stop (hah, i stopped typing on the exam a long time ago!)

No comments: