22 May 2005

internet is terrible!

well, i'm writing from kigali. all is much better and much worse than you might have heard from me. right now, all is worse because the internet is UNBEARABLY slow. and i'm sure i'm paying one million dollars a minute because it's at a nice hotel. i forgot the stuff that i was supposed to bring to people in kigali and i'm getting bored. i need a job to keep me busy. but my frustration right now is not how i've been feeling for the last week... it's great to be in rwanda, still all green from the rains (it's raining today - probably about the last before the dry season). i love not having people need things from me... lots of relaxing, not enough writing my journal competition analysis! okay, gotta go, internet time is almost done. more when i have more reliable access...

1 comment:

traci said...

thank goodness you posted on this thing! i've been checking every day. I miss you I miss you! So much to tell you. Nick's wedding was a CIRCUS! Sven is still whining, but I DIDN'T have to have him towed,, so that was a good thing. Keep posting updates, and send me a personal email just for me too!