15 October 2012

wilt

The rain is back.

I'll just leave us all to grieve about that for a little while.

...

...

...

...

...

I accept that the rich green vegetation that we enjoy here in the Valley of Damp is the product of months of rain. 

Sigh. 

It's just that I am a sunshine girl. I thrive on the sunshine, and I wilt in the rain. A desert starts to seem like a good idea. 

In the meantime, I have my new happy light. I thought the little happy light helped me before, but this is a whole new level. This approaches the giddiness of a sunny day. Truthfully, I do not follow the instructions. My happy light is on whenever I am sitting at my desk, which probably means I am overdosing on light. (Can you overdose on light?) If I am ridiculously exuberant even in February, you know why.

In other, unrelated, exciting news: the tiny little loan that I took out to buy my car is paid off as of today. Yup. She's all mine.

No comments: