09 February 2012

point 3

Three things, at random:

1. I jammed my toe again at fighting class today. That makes about four times in a year and half, which makes one or the other of my big toes constantly not quite mobile. This time it was because the guy I was working with meant to throw me down as part of the scenario we were working on, and I didn't know that, so I grabbed at him when he tried to push me down, and then we both went down, and somewhere in there I jammed my toe. The adrenaline got me through until after class, when I realized, huh, it actually really hurts.

2. My bathroom contains increasing numbers of ants. This is odd, because there does not appear to be anything edible in the bathroom. Even the things one might suspect - toothpaste? mouthwash? - do not seem to interest them. They just keep walking along the back of the counter where there is nothing for them. Nothing. I don't know why they persist.

3. I am starting to build quite the little collection of Valentine's Day envelopes and parcels on the table by the door. Heh. Presents for meeeeeeee.

1 comment:

momma said...

Lucky you! Parcels waiting for Valentines Day! Lots of people must love you!