17 November 2011

whine

I have not maintained a perfect blog posting record this November. I missed the 16th, it seems, and I don't even feel bad.

I could not post on the 16th because I got to work at 9 am on 11/16 and left it at 12:20 am on 11/17.

I don't want to talk about it.

I don't want to talk about it even if I could talk about it, which I can't because it's work, and work is not internet fodder.

Alright, fine. If it weren't for the fact that I can't talk about work on the internet, if you and I were at a coffee shop on Saturday morning (WILL SATURDAY NEVER COME?), I would talk about it, telling you about ALL THE HOURS I WORKED SO MANY HOURS, probably until I annoyed you.

But now I am going to sweet, sweet sleep.

Call this November 16. It isn't the next day until you go to sleep.

No comments: