11 November 2009

with a view of palm trees

Ladies and Gentlemen, Vietnam: the first place in memory where I managed to sunburn my hands.

It involved a motorcycle. It's a long story.

In other words, I am still alive and kicking, just racing internetless around Southeast Asia. Actually, there is internet everywhere, but no time, no time. I have beaches to lounge upon and temples to visit. Also, word on the street is that this blog hosting service is blocked in Vietnam. (No, I did not bother to check. I love you all, but I don't love you that much. I was busy. Probably drinking four glasses of iced ca phe sua da every day.)

Now I am in Cambodia, where blogger works just fine. But, again, I have things to do. Things, you know. Like maybe some shopping, and another temple or two.

See you on the other side.

(That would be Sunday or Monday, depending on my level of exhaustion when I step off the plane.)

(Don't worry! I am keeping some journaling on real paper, so hopefully there will be stories to tell here.)

No comments: