03 June 2009

weather

I am obsessed with the weather. Not with checking the weather, just with living in it. Weather is approximately the most boring thing one can possibly write about, especially when it's the same 15 days in a row, but I am so enjoying this weather that I want to write over and over about how perfect it is, how I'm alive, how good it is to be alive in these clear, perfect days.

Because it is.

It's also past my bedtime - 10:15, tonight - but I am trying to write something, anything, these days, because otherwise I build up the pressure to write a good post and then I never do. Time is scarce. I blame my lack of blogging time today on the following: cleaning my horrifically dirty apartment, too much playing on the internet, and taking too many pictures of flowers while out on a walk. I am allergic to these flowers, or something like them, and I have nothing more than a little point and shoot Canon, but I seek them out and take photo after photo, crouching by someone's flowerbed. "No, not a stalker, not at all! Ignore the girl in the flowerbed with the camera!" Ha. Sigh.

No comments: