17 June 2008

daily events

I am giddy with excitement about my new black dress trousers, arrived today from a N0rdst0m's store in another city (this city was plumb out of the size I needed). Friday was the last straw for the old pair, when my friend E. looked at me from the back and said, "You could fit another entire butt in there." Also, they had faded to a funny shade of brown.

In other news, I need to not watch true-life murder mysteries on television. I might not sleep tonight. Chills. I used to think I wanted to work in criminal law, but I've recently become a wimp. The benefit of doing almost any other kind of law is that I can live in a house without feeling like I have a target on my back all the time.

I have become super boring. I live in the US and I work every day. Who knew I would love it?

No comments: