02 February 2008

horrible, overpowering smell of chemical

I may have just poisoned myself. I know that the spray bottle says not to spray the water-proofer in an enclosed area, but I live in a studio apartment. What was I supposed to do? I opened the window. I sprayed my shoes in front of the window (constant rain = need for waterproofed shoes. tired of wet socks). But I think I'm still being poisoned. Horrible, overpowering smell of chemical.

1 comment:

shawna said...

i just did that last week