01 June 2007

dilemma-ing

PEOPLE. I have a dilemma. My dilemma is this: I might have an offer for a possible job but not a perfect one and not a long term one and what if another one comes through while I'm doing this one? Without pay, I might add. But what if another one doesn't come through? I wish I made the timetable for the whole world. Another thing I would change, other than the rate at which people offer me jobs, is the global warming schedule. It would be happening a lot slower if I were in charge. And emissions reductions and conservation and alternative fuels would be happening a lot faster. Also cures for AIDS and malaria. And WORLD PEACE.

Oh, also I'm going on vacation. To Minnesota. To a lake in Minnesota. They have lakes in Minnesota, I hear. And I would probably only have a week or two after Minnesota before taking off for a whole new country if I did this job. Whoa. I'm feeling kind of inarticulate at the thought. A whole new country.

No comments: