20 December 2005

another thing i should remember by this age

If one starts the day by drinking the free coffee from North Fork bank* and follows it up with drinking a cup of tea (both procrastination measures), one will probably have to pee really badly right about the time one takes out the books and opens the file that contains the outline. And then all will be disrupted again.

* I chose this bank because it looked friendlier than the others, which has been born out, and then persuaded them that it was a good idea to give me a free checking account even though they don't offer one unless you have direct deposit from your job and I don't have a job, and it turns out to have been a great choice because, first of all, they are nice, and secondly, they have this amazing little machine that makes you coffee - you just choose a little container that looks like a bigger creamer (I chose hazelnut) and put it into the drawer and push the button and coffee comes out the bottom and if you open the little drawer afterwards THE LITTLE CONTAINER IS GONE. Where'd it go? (Yes, of course I opened the little drawer afterwards to see what had happened. What did you expect? I would have opened it while it was making the coffee to see how it worked if it would have let me.)

1 comment:

traci said...

they have one of those things at the wawa...

xo