27 January 2010

um...

Um...

Um...

Um...

Yeah, my life is about like that right now.

This is how fascinating my life is right now:

I spent far too large a percentage of last weekend looking up recipes for things to bake on my new favorite baking blog. I ended up baking coconut bread and coconut scones. I really never do get sick of coconut.

Yesterday I looked up the sunrise and sunset times for the next six months, hoping desperately that the days would get longer faster if I did. Needless to say, they won't. We did have two minutes more of sunlight today than yesterday, though.

Pretty much every day I have to explain the blue light that suffices for my own personal sunlight to one or more people. The general reaction is, "Does that really work?" YES, it does. I promise. This light is the reason I am not routinely enraged by people.

I'm still fighting the loan people about my law school loans. STILL. I have been out of law school for nearly three years. I pay the loans every month. And still.

Today I bought the biggest bottle of ibuprofen that W@lgreens sells. 1000 tabs. I pretty much think ibuprofen solves everything.

I need to go to bed.

...

Somehow, I got off the blogging bandwagon between the trip to Vietnam and the brokenness of computer, and it is proving incredibly hard to clamber back on the moving wagon.

No comments: