26 August 2009

ziploc

I can tell I'm living a little too cheaply. Last night, I panicked because my only ziploc bag fell between the stove and the cupboard and I couldn't get it out. MY ONLY ZIPLOC BAG. Yes. I refuse to buy ziploc bags (any bags, really) and so the only ones I have are the ones I have inherited from various places, like other people bringing chips in them and then abandoning them. So when my ziploc dropped between the stove and the counter and was irretrievable, I thought I would have nothing in which to take my snack to work. Fortunately, I found one other used ziploc that I had washed out and left in the dishrack. Whew.

What? This is how cheap I've got to be if I want to travel. And I do. Pry-or-i-tees. Plus, plastic is made of petroleum, and it contaminates the environment. And no one really needs more than one ziploc for each purpose.

No comments: