14 March 2009

small things

There is a project going on somewhere in the internet that involves listing five bits of "Grace in Small Things" every day. I am never going to make every day, never never, but I thought I would try it once. And I'm not even going to mention the weather.
  1. A perfect pair of dress pants, available in long.
  2. Black tea steeped with roasted coconut, with a little milk and brown sugar, in my new double-walled cups (why yes, I caved). Hmmm, yum.
  3. A big, fat calico cat climbing into my lap, nuzzling my chin and purring.
  4. Espresso made in a Moka Pot, shared with a friend.
  5. Feeling strong after doing Pilates.
  6. BONUS: waking up on a weekend morning, stretching, and drifting back to sleep.
(I managed to avoid the weather, but apparently I'm obsessed with hot beverages. Also, I feel that I should have mentioned the weather in the bonus round, because sleeping in is even more luxurious when, like this morning, the rain is lashing the windows as you lie abed.)

No comments: