03 September 2008

character witness

I am about to start a series of political posts. I just can't help it. Too much is boiling about in my head. Here is the first:

Eh hem. I'm watching Sarah Palin at the RNC and I am horrified. HORRIFIED. Sexism, blah, blah, blah, accusing women of not being nice, blah, blah, blah, but why is it that Barack Obama is the only one in this entire race, from the beginning until now, who isn't acting like an attack dog? I am struck, every time I see him, by the way he acts like a gentleman amongst the hordes of politicians. This woman isn't just critical of Obama. She is BRUTAL. Personal attacks all the way. I get the concept of disagreeing on politics, but the meanness is just too much for me.

Also, not to be petty, but John McCain is a robot. Watch him. He is. He turns like a robot, as if he is required by law to keep one foot on the same place on the floor. And Sarah Palin... well, I have a thing about mouths. I pretty much decide whether or not to like people by their mouths. And I don't like hers. She holds the corners too far out to the side in a constant fakey smile. I don't trust her because of that mouth. I also don't like her monotone voice. Robots one and two. Robotic potential president and robotic potential vice-president.

Finally: there is no EYE-RACK, people. EYE-RACK does not exist. There is an Iraq, which is actually a pretty word, but surely you cannot mean to be referring to it with your awful American accent. STOP WITH THE EYE-RACK ALREADY.

2 comments:

traci said...

i, like you, had to turn it off. depressing.

Monday's Child said...

hahahaaha the "eye-rack" drives me insane too... don't even get me started on the EYE-RAN... arrrrrrrrrrgggghhhhhhhh...