03 January 2008

bonbons

So I'm sitting in my new apartment eating bonbons...

What? You think I'm kidding? I AM eating bonbons. They happen to be cappuccino ice cream bonbons from Trader Joe's, which I think makes them all the better, and the only reason I can even use the plural is because I am having two, exactly, but I am eating them. Bonbons.

Actually, I didn't really have anything else to say. I just like the idea of eating bonbons, and talking about eating bonbons.

That, and I have discovered why people are so loony about Trader Joe's. Loon-y-tics. I was severely tempted to make out with many foods in there today, including but not limited to: ice cream bonbons, these delicious little cereal Os with which I am obsessed, mint hot chocolate mix, dark chocolate covered almonds, garlic naan, chicken spring rolls, black bean and cheese enchiladas... I think you get the picture. (Obviously I did not BUY all these things. I would BALLOON! I'm not trying to be weight-ist here, but I can't afford any new jeans now that I've purchased these obscenely expensive ones. Ballooning cannot happen.)

Hm... bonbons.

No comments: