13 May 2007

me, J.D.

That is, when I finish this paper. This one paper is all that is standing between me and the official packing in of the law school. The same paper as last week, you will note. It refuses to die. My best plan was to take a nap and hope that while I slept the words would appear. Except that I took a break from last Tuesday until today and no words appeared. Quite annoying, really.

I'm drinking a consolation prize bubble tea. I wanted a Cafe Aloha but the cafe was out of coconut milk. Then I ordered a mint mocha as a consolation prize, but it tasted like over-roasted coffee bean chalk and by the time i realized that I was too far from the cafe to return it, so I got a bubble tea as consolation prize no. 2, the bubbles of which are making me feel the tiniest bit ill.

No comments: