07 May 2007

i have a point or two to make

  • There are not enough blogs in the world for the procrastination I want to do.
  • I'm really sad about the Kenya Airways crash in Cameroon.
  • I now feel productive after writing only two pages in an entire day. Steep decline in normal productivity.
  • Babysitting is much more interesting than school. I pretty much could make faces and noises at baby T for hours without boredom.
  • I'm surviving on grilled cheese, spinach salad, tea, and dark chocolate. Best combination ever.
  • I just want to go back to Liberia, people. Is that so bad? Can I just take the money and run, back to Liberia? Forget having a job that looks good on a resume.
  • Meanwhile, I also want to go everywhere else in the world.
  • I will be really unhappy if I'm still writing this paper after graduation. I may pull an all-nighter the night before my graduation from law school. Which would make it a lot like my graduation from undergrad, when I spent the night and day after graduation frantically finishing a paper during which my computer overheated and died. Let's not do that again.
  • SlEEEEEeeeeeePPP!
  • JOB! JOB!

1 comment:

traci said...

Ok, here's the good news. Today is Tuesday. I think you can do it without the all nighter or finishing after graduation. I know there is a lot of stuff packed in there (baby T and parties and such, but still). How many check marks today??? (I'm hoping you have 5 done already.)