16 December 2006

statistics

Planned study time for this exam: four days.
Estimated actual study time for this exam: ten hours.
Time spent taking this exam so far: three hours.
Time allotted for this exam by professor: eight hours.
Percentage of points of the exam completed: thirty.
Percentage of me that just wants this exam over: 100 (thus the taking it early).
Percentage of me that wants to finish this exam: 0.
Number of people who have tried to come into the take-home exam room assuming that no one would be taking a take-home exam on a Saturday so they could use the room for studying: 5 (in the last two hours).
Number of people taking exams in this room: 2, including me.
Back pain on the pain scale: 8.
Number of minutes I've wasted on this post: 5.
Number of marshmallows I've eaten while taking this exam: 4 (large).
Number of other web windows open on my laptop: 1 (nytimes).
What I'm about to do: get back to work.

No comments: