17 January 2006

Reason #436 that babysitting is the perfect day job:

the little guy is so cute that I got my coconut steamer FREE (yes, FREE, all capitals) today at a non-corporate coffee shop even though he was asleep and only sat slumped in the stroller looking adorable. I only had to pay for the ginger snap cookie. And both of them were amazing. There is nothing like a coconut steamer. Right now, I think it beats out even an almond steamer. Every sip was delectable.

And then I had to wake the little guy up for his speech therapy (which I don't think he needs - I think he's perfectly normal in his talking, but apparently he had a difficult birth and they just want to be sure. And it's free, thank you New York State) and he was so very sweepy that he just lay snuggled on my shoulder while the therapist read him a book. The cuteness kills me.

No comments: