16 December 2005

at least i'm not this person, part 2

Okay, so the update: apparently, this was sent out more in the way of a survey than a complete lack of knowledge. There were two dates listed for the final and there was no consensus on which day was real.

And when I said that I was glad not to be that person... it was not intended to mean, "at least I'm not this disorganized" (because I probably am), but sheer relief at the fact that I've at least started preparing for my exams.

On second thought, maybe I'm jealous of this person who is so relaxed about the exams that it doesn't matter when he has to take them.

I cannot, just cannot get started on human rights. I loved the class but putting it all together at the end has devolved into tears several times. I can't bear the thought of trying to make sense on an exam.

No comments: